Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 25, 2015

Dear Families,
We had fun. (Hyrum)
We found out where to get more paper in writing workshop today. (Beckett)
We got to play with pattern blocks in math. (Rachel) 
We drew our families in our books this afternoon. (Eric)

News:
1. It was great to see so many of you last night! If you did not attend I attached the powerpoint for you to look over. 
2. I sent home your child's RAZ kids computer login information in their folders today. I hope you enjoy reading with your child in this fun way!
3. I also sent a page in a page protector. Please attach pictures of things your child likes to it. For example, if they like dinosaurs, playing basketball, and trucks, glue pics of these to their page. Please return their page/page protectors once you are done! (Rachel already did hers--I showed this last night as an example.)