Monday, October 19, 2015

October 19, 2015

Dear Families,
This week we are talking about our five senses!
Today we talked about our sense of touch. (Jada)
We learned about the letters a and g!(Ariana)
We are focusing our attention on our illustrations in writing workshop!
We practiced writing the numbers 11 and 12. (Stella) 
We started our weather unit on clouds today! We drew our cloud observations in our science notebooks! (Kenna)

Class information:
*This week I am starting my small reading groups. After I meet with your chid's group, I will send home the book I instructed on in take home folders. Please read these with your child but return in blue folders DAILY so it can be switched out easily! If your child does not have their take home folder, their book will stay at school. Thanks so much!
The Can Food Drive starts today! Please help us with this community service project!