Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 20, 2015

Dear Families,
Today we talked about our sense of sight and how it helps us observe things around us! (Josie)
We found a and g words in our poems! (Eric)
We talked about using shapes in our illustrations! (Cash)
We practiced writing 13 and 14 and making their sets. (Ariana)
We discussed how clouds can change! (Anthony)


Reminders/Class Information:
*This week I am starting my small reading groups. After I meet with your chid's group, I will send home the book I instructed on in take home folders. Please read these with your child but return in blue folders DAILY so it can be switched out easily!If your child does not have their take home folder, their book will stay at school.Thanks so much!
*The Can Food Drive started yesterday! Please help us with this community service project!

*Today I'm sending your child's Square 1 Art packet. If you are interested in ordering, you can until October 28.